4. Cookies are small identification and data storage files that are sent to your electronic devices when you access an online service through your browser and remember that your device has accessed the website or application. Cookies may send these files back to the source website or another website that recognizes cookies. In these files, information about your Web Site navigation is stored in order to enable you to benefit from some basic features of the Web Site, to remember your data when you use the Web Site again, and to enable you to use the Web Site more effectively and easily.
5. Cookies, the name and Internet Protocol (IP) address of the internet service provider you use to access the site on the electronic device you access the Web Site, the date and time you access the Web Site, the pages accessed while on the Web Site and the direct connection to the site. collects data about your usage preferences and your navigation on the Website, including the internet address of the website. These data may be transferred to our domestic business partners for the purposes stated here.
6. There are different types of cookies according to the purpose of use and the duration of use. Our company uses Mandatory Cookies, Authentication Cookies, Flash Cookies, Function Cookies, Analysis / Performance Cookies and Targeting / Advertising / Marketing Cookies type cookies. This information is as follows:
For registered users
Username, Password, Email Address, Address Information, Bank Information (if USER shared), Payment System Information, Other Identifiable Information, Basic Analytics Information (expected, requested and collected by Google Analytics and/or other analytics services), IP address information
For unregistered users
Basic Analytical Information (expected, requested and collected by Google Analytics and/or other analytics services), a transmission, statistical and analytical information regarding any transaction made with other users on the WEBSITE, IP address information
Which of your data is not stored?
Types of Cookies Used
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during our visitors` visits to the Website and are deleted after the browser is closed. The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure that the Website functions properly during your visit.
Persistent cookies are types of cookies used to increase the functionality of the Website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors. Such cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device via browsers. Some types of persistent cookies; It can be used to provide you with special suggestions, taking into account issues such as the purpose of your use of the Website. If you visit our Website again with the same device thanks to permanent cookies, it is checked whether there is a cookie created by our Website on your device, and if there is, it is understood that you have visited the site before and the content to be sent to you is determined accordingly, thus providing you with a better service.
7. Mandatory cookies and Analysis/Performance cookies cannot be disabled, but if you do not want other types of cookies to be stored on your computer, you can change your cookie usage preferences in your browser`s settings or confirm the confirmation on our Cookie warning screen.
It takes all kinds of technical and administrative measures.
8. Method and legal reason for personal data collection
Your personal data obtained through cookies are collected with your `explicit consent` for legal reasons.