- Cookies are small identification and data storage files that are sent to your electronic devices when you access an online service through your browser and remember that your device has accessed the website or application. Cookies can send these files back to the source website or another website that recognizes cookies. In these files, information regarding your Web Site tour is stored in order to enable you to benefit from some of the basic features of the Web Site in order to remember your data when you use the Web Site again, and to use the Web Site more effectively and easily.
- The main purposes of using cookies on our website; to provide you with a user-friendly experience, to ensure the development of the Website, to improve the Company's services and products, to facilitate the use of the Website and to change the Company's services and use of the Website in line with the interests and preferences of the Users.
- Cookies collect data regarding your usage preferences and your tour on the Website including the name and Internet Protocol (IP) address of the internet service provider you have used to access to the website on the electronic device from which you access the Website, the date and time you have accessed the Website, the pages have been accessed while you are on the Website and the internet address that provides direct connection to the website.
- There are different types of cookies depending on the purpose of use and the duration of use. Our Company uses Mandatory Cookies, Authentication Cookies, Flash Cookies, Function Cookies, Analysis / Performance Cookies and Targeting / Advertising / Marketing Cookies.
- Mandatory cookies and Analysis / Performance cookies cannot be disabled, but if you do not want other types of cookies to be stored on your computer, you can change your cookie usage preferences in the settings section of your browser or proceed without clicking the confirmation option on our Cookie warning screen. Cookie management settings vary from browser to browser, and detailed information about cookies is available under the help menus of modern browsers.
- Method and legal reason for collecting personal data: Your personal data obtained through cookies are collected based on "explicit consent" as the legal reason.
You can exercise these rights in writing or by using your registered e-mail address (REM address: [email protected]), secure electronic signature, mobile signature or your e-mail address previously notified to the Company and registered in the Company's system. (In this context, you can contact the Company via [email protected] e-mail address) or you can forward it to the Company via software or application developed for application purposes.
For your information.
SUUD TEKSTİL SANAYİ TİC. LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear Customers, Members and friends who benefit from our products and services as the Company;
- As SUUD TEKSTİL SANAYİ TİC. LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (Suud Collection), under the Personal Data Protection Act 6698 ("KVKK"), we place great emphasis on protecting your personal information. We would like to inform you about your rights regulated in the KVK Law with the understanding of this responsibility. Your personal data are not transferred to any third party.
2. The identity of the data controller: Data controller; Suud Tekstil Sanayi Tic. Ltd. Şti., Registered with the Trade Registry Directorate with the registration number 164528-5, residing at IOSB Metal is sanayi sitesi 17.Blok No:7 Basaksehir/İSTANBUL TURKEY.
3. For what purpose personal data will be processed: Your personal data obtained from your visit to our website are listed below:
Customer Transaction Information
Transaction Security Information
Product/Service Usage Information
Request/Complaint Management Information
4. To whom and for what purpose personal data processed by the company can be transferred: Your personal data are not transferred to any third party.
5. Storage Periods of Personal Data: Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized by the Company in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear.
In accordance with the Law, the Company will be able to preserve personal data during the statute of limitations determined by the relevant legislation to be used within the scope of any possible dispute. In this case, the stored personal data is not accessed for any other purpose and is only accessed when it is required to be used in the relevant legal dispute.
6. Your rights under the Law regarding your personal data are as follows (a) Learning whether your personal data is being processed, (b) If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this, (c) Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose, (d) To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data are transferred (e) To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, (f) To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear, (g) Request notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred, (h) To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, (i) To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data obtained through cookies.
If you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company through the methods specified in the Law, it will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged by the Company.
7. Measures Taken to Ensure the Security of Personal Data of Data Owners
In line with the importance that the company attaches to the protection of personal data and ensuring data security, in order to ensure data security in accordance with Article 12 of the KVK Law,
- To prevent the unlawful processing of personal data,
- To prevent unlawful access to personal data,
- To ensure the protection of personal data,
takes all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security for the purpose.
8. Method and legal reason for collecting personal data: The purposes and legal reasons for the processing of personal data are to organize all records and documents that will be based on processing on electronic or paper media; to comply with information retention, reporting, disclosure obligations as prescribed by legislation and relevant authorities; to be able to provide requested products and services; and to fulfill the products or services you will require under your contract.
For your information,
İkitelli Osb Metal İş Sanayi Sitesi 17.Blok No:7 Başakşehir/İstanbul - 0850 259 78 83
E-mail: [email protected] Official online site: www.suudcollection.com